Welcome. New content is added all the time. Stay tuned!
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our services, fulfill a legitimate business purpose or comply with a legal obligation.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. We may collect information from you such as your name, email address or additional contact information. We may also collect information from you, such as when you call or email us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us. For your convenience, we accept credit card payments through our Site. We use a third party processor to collect credit card numbers, billing information and process all transactions.
Information We Get From Your Use of Our Services. When you log onto our Site, we may automatically collect information from you through automatic data collection technologies, including standard cookies features. Most major web browsers will collect information automatically such as your computer type, operating system name and version and device manufacturer. We may also collect your IP address, a number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using by your Internet Service Provider. We use such information to fix server issues and ensure our Site is running properly so we can provide you with a meaningful experience with using the Site. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings.
Information We Collect From Other Sources. We may collect information about you from third parties, including from public databases, social media platforms and other third parties.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide us for purposes like:
· To respond to your questions;
· To fulfill your purchase of our products and/or services;
· To process your payment for the purchase of our products and/or services;
· To send you emails related to Full Regeneration Recovery Workshop or information we think may be of interest to you;
· To deliver our electronic newsletter to you, which you subscribed to;
· To send administrative information like information regarding our services or changes to the Site, our terms, conditions or policies; and
· For our business purposes, like for data analysis, improving our services and determining the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We promise to never rent or sell your personal information. We do, however, work with trusted partners who perform vital functions as part of our operations. We may share information with others under any of the following circumstances:
· With our trusted third party providers who perform services on our behalf but only to the extent such information is necessary to perform such services;
· With your prior consent.
NOTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM OUR SITE
When you sign up to receive updates from us, you will receive an email notification confirming your registration. Thereafter, you will receive emails from us about topics we think may interest you. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that our email communication practices are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. If you do not wish to receive email communications, please opt out in any email you receive from us through the “unsubscribe” link at the footer of our email communication or email us at email@example.com.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
We are committed to protecting the online privacy of children. Our Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not provide any information about yourself to us on our Site.
We are committed to protecting your personal information through commercially reasonable means, including, but not limited to, SSL encryption and engaging a third party managed hosting platform. Unfortunately, no website can guarantee 100% security. Should there be a data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you immediately. If you have any reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Site or otherwise providing us your personal information, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us online and that any personal information is provided at your own risk. We are not liable for any damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, a third party’s unauthorized access to your information.
EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENT RIGHTS
Your Data Protection Rights (EEA Visitors/Consumers Only). If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), including European Union, pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have rights including:
· Your right of access – You have the right to access your Personal Data and to receive information about its use.
· Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify or correct Personal Data you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
· You right to request deletion – You have the right to ask us to delete Personal Data we collected from you in certain circumstances.
· Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
· Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing or use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
· Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
· Your right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your information at any time.
· You right to complain – You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one (1) month to respond to you. If you wish to make a request, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “CONTACTING US” section below.
By providing your Personal Data to us, you are giving consent for us to collect, use and process this Personal Data. You are able to remove your consent at any time, to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data by contacting us at email@example.com.
Data Retention (EEA Visitors/Consumers Only). We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information, products and/or services that you requested from us. We may retain certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and/or legitimate business obligations.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EEA Visitors/Consumers Only). If you are a user located in the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Data described above will depend on the Personal Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will normally collect Personal Data from you only (1) where we have your affirmative consent to do so, (2) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or (3) where the processing is in our legitimate business interests. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from you.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Datais mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Data). Similarly, if we collect and use your Personal Data in reliance on our legitimate business interests, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate business interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “CONTACTING US” section below.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect. Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” generally means information that identifies, relates to, or describes a particular California resident or household and includes the categories listed below. Within the last twelve (12) months, we have or may have collected the following categories of information from our users and/or consumers:
· Customer Records Personal Information, as defined in Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e);
· Classifications of information protected under California or federal law;
· Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history;
· Biometric information;
· Internet or electronic network activity information, such as browser history or information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other automatic data collection technologies;
· Geolocation data, such as device location, limited only to a city-wide area;
· Sensory data;
· Professional or employment information;
· Education information; and
· Consumer inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
Categories of Sources from which Information is Collected. We collect the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources: directly from you and indirectly through automatic data collection technologies, as detailed in the “COLLECTION OF INFORMATION” section above.
Purposes. We may use this Personal Information to operate, manage, and maintain our business, to provide our products and services, and to otherwise accomplish our business purposes and objectives. Our business purposes and objectives include, for example, providing our products and services; developing, improving, and maintaining our products and services; personalizing, advertising, and marketing our products and services; conducting research and data analysis; undertaking quality assurance measures; conducting risk and security control and monitoring; detecting and preventing fraud; performing identity verification; performing accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations; complying with law, legal process, and internal policies; maintaining records; and exercising and defending legal claims.
Disclosures of Personal Information. The Personal Information of adult accountholders may be disclosed:
· To our third-party service providers as detailed in the “SHARING OF INFORMATION” section above.
Sale of Personal Information. Within the last twelve (12) months, we have not sold Personal Information. For purposes of this CCPA Notice, “sale” means the disclosure of Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration, but does not include, for example, the disclosure of Personal Information to an acquiring entity and its advisors and/or the transfer of Personal Information as an asset that is part of a merger, acquisition, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
2710 Arabelle Grove
Houston, TX 77007
Last updated: February 25, 2022
Copyright 2022 New Earth Synergy, LLC. All Rights Reserved.